Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Horizons



I'm posting early for a change instead of very late! Since it is Father's Day, I believe I'm supposed to be making breakfast or something, but I'm using the rare quiet time here to review brochures and information I picked up at the Latin America Virtual Trade Show. I 'met' some great tour companies that specialize in personalized travel to Central and South America listened to a National Geographic reporter detail his journeys through the Amazon and gained valuable knowledge about the region's tourism options. The diversity of experiences is amazing...Chilean Wine Country tours, Tango in Buenos Aires and skiing to name a few. Two of the New Seven Wonders of the World are located here, Machu Picchu in Peru and the Christ the Redeemer Statue at Corcovado in Brazil.
I don't think I'll be visiting the Amazon anytime soon, but definitely some of the other sights. Look for website updates as I hightlight the different tour options offered.
Now that the boys are up let me go do something that doesn't look like work...Well I guess I can make this sort of Father's Day related since I'll be posting my husband's pictures from Brazil and Peru. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment