Friday, December 19, 2008

Procrasinators, Give the Gift of Travel!




Are you still looking for an unbeatable holiday gift idea for your tired, stressed out and oh so deserving wife or mom? (Yes I did say procrastinators in the title, so that's why I'm talking directly to the guys...but ladies of course you can treat yourself). Send her to Jamaica for the Beaches BFF Weekend January 22-26, 2009.

In addition to the usual all-inclusive Beaches experience, she will receive a $200 spa gift certificate, a sunset sail away catamaran cruise and other goodies designed to make the most of that special bonding time with the girls. For $1,149 per person it is a great deal. That includes just about everything but airfare...and with those prices hovering at the lowest I've seen this year she can be off on this getaway for less than $1,500 pp.
http://www.travimp.com/promo/si8112_pls_btc.html

What better way to show how much you appreciate her hard work this season and all year, than by giving her 4 days in island paradise, with her best girlfriends. Yes this is supposed to be an ultimate fun relaxing getaway, so it's girls only. Wow, no kids, computers, stoves, schedules, I wanna go too!
I visited this property pretty recently and loved it. There are wheelchair accessible rooms and spa treatments. The two-story spa is so tranquil with treatment rooms surrounding a glass courtyard and a wonderful selection of unique island inspired treatments like ortanique body scrubs. If you would like a few of my candid pictures shoot me an e-mail and I'll be glad to send them to you. (I always wonder too if resorts are really going to look like the pictures) In fact the little thumbnail to the right here is a pic I took looking toward the ocean from the lobby of this resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment